Database security check and analysis
Through our consulting activities, we conduct health check projects on client databases. We perform a review of the infrastructure in order to detect the performance, reliability and vulnerabilities of the systems, and we produce a detailed report of the analysis conducted in order to finalize the activity, sharing the results with the customer. The activities are mainly carried out remotely through an impromptu VPN connection to the customers’ infrastructures.
System reviews are performed according to best practices in security, performance and installation from technology and standards vendors on the following platforms:
- Microsoft SQL Server
Customers rely on our company, acknowledging that regular audits of the security, stability and performance of their systems become critical in order to ensure the reliability, stability and performance of their production environments.
Clients rely on our checkup services on a wide range of fields, including:
- Security audit preparation
- Best practices recommendations based on specifications of particular database vendor
- General performance recommendations or in response to specific performance problems/bottlenecks
- Recommendations to minimize planned and unplanned downtime
- Replication and high availability best practice
Or merely to have an additional analysis of the environments, which despite being based on shared methodologies and criteria with technology producers, require specialized and subjective analysis activities that may bring benefits if carried out from a new angle.